EFFECTIVE SOCIAL TOOLS
There isn’t any low cost promotional technique today, except social media channels, to promote, market, and flourish business by attracting traffic and building awareness. Using all or most of these channels ensures readers and visitors.
Corporations, individuals, communities, and almost everyone exhibits and enhances their online presence through these tools.
- Facebook – Of the 33 million users, almost 60% log on to the site daily and spend an average of 19 minutes a day on Facebook. Once an exclusive online portal for college kids, Facebook now signs up over 150,000 new subscribers per day, of which 41% are over 30 years old. www.Facebook.com
- Twitter- is a social networking and micro blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Currently there are 145 million users By March 2010, Twitter recorded over 70,000 registered applications, according to the company. In February 2010 Twitter users were sending 50 million tweets per day. In the first quarter of 2010, 4 billion tweets were posted. www.Twitter.com
- YouTube- is the world’s most popular video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. As of May 2010, 14 Billion videos have been viewed and 24 hours of new videos are uploaded to the site every minute, and that around three quarters of the material comes from outside the United States. www.YouTube.com
- Blogger- is Google’s free toll for creating blogs. Blogger was ranked 16 on the list of top 50 domains in terms of number of unique visitors in 2007 www.Blogger.com
- Digg - is a social news website made for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the Internet, by submitting links and stories, and voting and commenting on submitted links and stories. The website traffic ranked 113th by Alexa.com as of September 1, 2010. www.Digg.com
- Flickr - is an image and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community. In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media.In September 2010, it reported that it was hosting more than 5 billion images. www.Flickr.com
- Wikipedia - is a free, web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 16 million articles (over 3.4 million in English) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. www.Wikipedia.com
Learn more at: www.WhillyBermudez.com