Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kobe says folks should ease up on LeBron

Kobe says folks should ease up on LeBron

Kobe Bryant wishes everyone would just leave LeBron James alone.

During a Sunday conversation “SportsCenter,” ESPN’s George Smith asked Bryant, “There was a lot of venom toward the Heat, and particularly toward LeBron James. What did you make of that?”

“I think people need to lay off that kid,” Bryant responded. “That’s what I think. I’ve gotten to know him pretty well, playing with the Olympic team. I think they need to back up off him and just let him play, and let him live his life, and let him make his decisions, and let him mature as a player.

“It’s tough to be under the microscope like that all of the time. I would like everybody to back off of him and let him play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEED A WEB SITE?